Lincoln Culinary Institute
Lincoln Culinary Institute is committed to providing each student with one of the most memorable and interesting educational experiences of their lives. We focus on teaching classical cooking techniques and methods with a modern twist. Our instructors teach practical skills in either our brigade-style kitchens, or in our European island-style kitchens.
By fostering a hands-on teaching environment our students learn interactively through discussion, demonstration and direct contact with chef-instructors, administrators, restaurant owners, industry professionals and chefs and are prepared to enter the fast-paced food service industry upon graduation. By engaging students in the learning process, together we can produce results.
- Italian Culinary Arts
- Culinary Arts
- International Baking and Pastry
Keystone Technical Institute
- Programs designed with both you and the employer in mind
- Industry-expert faculty members who are committed to the success of every student
- Small class sizes for maximum learning
- Immediate access to the campus president
- Over 19 programs to choose from
- Baking and Pastry
- Culinary Arts Specialist
Cooking Schools in United States: